Monday, July 7, 2008

Back to the Land of the Free

 So after an awesome week in Sydney I found myself back on a plane heading home. Again bad luck was a part of my airplane experience! Bad seat, bad passenger next to me. I slept ZERO on the 13 hour flight. I did get in 3 movies though! In LA my good friend Tim is picked me up, and after settling in and taking a nap we headed to the Hollywood Bowl. It is the 50 anniversary of the LA Dodgers so that was the theme for the music by the LA Philharmonic and guests. Tommy Lassorda was the only Dodger I knew, but a special conductor/ entertainer was Randy Neuman I did recognize, and had  a great performance. The fireworks were spectacular too! 
 Walked the beaches, ate way to much and Monday it is back to Oshkosh, and possibly Summerfest in Milwaukee.
  I finally am able to post some pictures. It is a mixed bag of Abel Tasman National Park in New Zealand, and Sydney. 

No comments: